For the last few weeks, inquiries for baseball trading pins are slowly increasing each day. Teams from all over the country are getting a head start on the designing and ordering of their team trading pins. We’re busy helping other teams design and come up with the newest and coolest designs for this year’s tournaments and we want to help you too. Our years of experience help us to provide expert advice and design consultation to our customers.
If this is your first year of pin trading, here are some helpful pointers to get you started:
- Your pins need to be at least 1.5” big. The bigger the pin, the faster it will be traded. The more bold and unusual the pin, the higher perceived value it has.
- Try to include your team mascot, your city and state, and the age group of the players. This will make pins relevant and memorable.
- Baseball theme emblems like bats, baseballs, and fields are always a good idea. Who doesn’t love the sport? Make sure that people can easily recognize your pins by including images that are familiar to others.
- Adding extras like glitter, or danglers will help your pin stand out in a crowd which is what you want. A little extra shine and attractiveness helps pins be more desirable. Your players will have their choice when trading pins like these.
- Order early. Once you have your design and you know your numbers, order your pins. Each year, the closer and closer we get to summer, the longer it takes to get pins made. Don’t be left out, order right away and take pride in knowing your custom trading pins will arrive in time for your first game.
Start the design process today. Give us a call and we can take some information over the phone that will allow us to prepare a free digital sample for you to review. The number to reach us at is 1-800-252-0904 toll-free. You can also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.lapelpinsplus.com for more information. Contact us right away to get your custom trading pin design started.