Anniversary pins for churches like the one you see here, celebrate the past, enjoy the present and look forward to the future. They also help raise money for ongoing church renovations. This keeps facilities in tip-top shape so people can come to worship at them.
Custom lapel pins can focus on a predetermined, church-wide theme and even differentiate pins for congregation and for clergy. This allows everyone in the church to be welcomed and recognized.
There are a number of different ways that custom lapel pins can be used in the church. Here are a few for you to try out:
- Fundraising. Fundraising is key to branching out in the community and completing mission work.
- Identification. Large churches use custom lapel pins to identify small life groups to help make a big church feel smaller.
- Special Events. First communion is another great use.
- Rewarding Volunteers. To hand out to volunteers who help make the church run smoothly.
- Acknowledging Youth. Youth group lapel pins bond young adults.
Lapel pins make the person wearing them proud to go to that church. They look great on dress clothes. If you want to design a pin that doesn’t poke holes in clothing, you can create them with magnetic backings for ladies’ blouses. We offer a wide variety of backing styles to meet your needs. You can inquire about these when you contact us by phone or email. We can help you select the one that best fits your lapel pin’s design.
Get your own church lapel pins today. Visit http://www.lapelpinsplus.com. You can also submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-252-0904 toll-free. We’ll be more than happy to assist you with your needs and help you create custom lapel pins that look great, deliver a message, and make those receiving them excited and happy.