When it comes to designing an eye-catching, memorable lapel pin, there are a few things to consider. People notice the tiniest details. That’s why it’s important to consider whom your target demographic is and what it is that they find most appealing about your business, club, school or organization.
Here are five areas to focus on when creating your custom lapel pin design:
- A logo or graphic. Many people make their logo or graphic the focus of their design. They often put the image in the middle of their design as a way of grabbing people’s attention. If you want to change things up a bit, ask the designer to place the image off to the side or at the top or bottom of the pin.
- Meaningful text. It’s not just about the size and font used to deliver your message. Your design will be more visually appealing if your message matches the theme of your pin. Consider adding your business, club, school or organization’s name and location. You can even add your slogan or famous quote.
- Bright, vivid colors. The right combination of colors makes custom lapel pins pop! Consider using a different colored background than white. This is an easy way to stand out in a crowd.
- Attractive add-ons. Glitter, simulated gemstones, dangling charms, and blinking lights are easy ways to increase the appeal of your lapel pin design. They help highlight different areas of your pin and make them easy to recognize from a distance.
- The back of the pin. This area is often neglected. You can have a custom backstamp created with your website or email address. Others can flip the pin over and have a way to contact you at a future date.
Let us help you create meaningful lapel pins today. Visit http://www.lapelpinsplus.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-252-0904 toll-free to request a free price quote and full color digital proof. Our team of designers can help you pinpoint the exact attributes your custom lapel pins should have. Submit your inquiry to us right away. We can’t wait to work you!